your software runs fine but often stops working. Sometimes it runs without any problem for 24h (I restart my RBPi at midnight), sometimes it stops after a few hours. And every once in a while it does not run after rebooting using your cron-file.
Is there a log-file that could help to figure out why?
debug = yes in cfg/settings.cfg to enable debugging output. Note that the HTTP plugin is definitely buggy at the moment, so if you're using that then I would definitely expect it to fall over. If there are other plugins causing you problems then I would be interested in more detail. If you could also include the version of the software you're using, that would be great:
airpictl.sh ver I'll add this into the debug info automatically in the next commit.
EDIT: I haven't done anything with cron, so not sure where that's come from!
For anyone using this, note that I've tidied up the repo a bit. I have pulled all latest changes into master, and will now be using this for commits which are fully functional. The development2 branch has been renamed to development and will be used to store works in progress; feel free to use, at your own risk! There are notes associated with every commit; have a poke around see what's been going on.
I’ve developed sensor plugins for sensors and output. They work with your software version.
- HTU21D, temperature & humidity with I2C bus The HTU21D is best for accuracy and reading speed than the DTH22 It’s the answer of the no compatibility of DHT22 with Raspberry 2 B The I2C bus number is auto detected depending of the version of the PCB. The smbus and Adafruit libraries aren’t used anymore.
- DS18B20, temperature sensor with 1-Wire bus The DS18B20 is very simple to implement, you can use several connected in parallel with only one pull up resistor. It’s natively detected with Raspbian, it’s use the GPIO pin 4 and so It’s cannot work together with the DHT22 See here: www.adafruit.com/product/381
- Raspberry temperature (°C or °F), CPU usage (%) and memory ram usage (%) It’s interesting to follow the health of you Raspberry. Specially if your Raspberry is outdoor.
- Domoticz as sensor, It’s a domotic multi-platform system, It’s can be installed on a Raspberry Pi. I’ve put the BMP085 sensor in my Domoticz. This plug-in read data of BMP085. More info about Domoticz: www.domoticz.com
- Domoticz as output, to send AirPi sensors data to Domoticz in the purpose to centralize all data in the SQL database with the possibility to have graphics
It’s work ok with the version before the last one. With the last one version, airpi.py load sensors plugins but doesn’t sample them.
Hi Pierre. Great to see this being expanded. You can either fork my repo on GitHub, or just post the sensor definitions here. Have you made any changes to the actual code, or just added new sensor definitions to cfg/sensors.cfg?